Cancellation and Changes
If you wish to cancel or change your order for any reason, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. In order to provide the absolute best service, we ship orders as soon as possible and if your order ships before your change or cancel request is received, we will not be able to modify it. If your order ships and you still would like to cancel it, you are responsible for returning the item for a refund. Print orders cannot be cancelled if we already started the process in the printing house.
Refunds and Returns
All of our products are eligible for a refund within 14 days of the original delivery, unless specified at the point of purchase (e.g., items marked Final Sale, or items purchased during a Special Sale).
The customer is responsible to pay for the return shipping and will receive his/her refund when the product has returned undamaged to the return address.
Custom orders from an artist are not eligible for a refund, though may be eligible for replacement if damaged in shipping or production.
In case you receive a damaged product, you will need to inform us immediately, so we will be able to contact the insurance company. In addition, you should make contact with the shipping company to describe them your case. You will need to prove to them that the product was damaged upon arrival. This won’t be possible if you delay reporting the problem. It is a good practice to take a photograph of the damaged product while still in the shipping carton.
Since all of the art we sell is limited-edition, we need to verify the condition of the print and its matching Certificate of Authenticity before we can issue a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process.
- LemonJuice is not responsible for and does not reimburse shipping costs on any returns or exchanges, unless due to an error made directly by LemonJuice.
- Items with a value of $50 or more must be returned using a traceable method (e.g., courier AirWayBill -AWB).
- Products that are returned with a damage that was not reported, cannot be accepted for a refund
- Any items returned without the original Certificate of Authenticity will not be accepted for a refund.
- It generally takes 5 – 7 business days after receiving your return for it to be inspected and a refund approved.
Damaged or Incorrect Orders
If for any reason you receive your art damaged or receive an incorrect art piece, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible, so we can resolve and replace the item at no charge to you.