This Agreement was last modified on August 6, 2017.
We welcome you to our LemonJuice.com website.
If you don’t agree to these Terms, then you can’t use LemonJuice.com.
Modifications to this Agreement
LemonJuice.com may make changes to these terms anytime by its sole discretion, by updating this posting on this website and specifying the effective date of the new version of these terms. Your continued use of the website following the posting of a new version of the terms constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. Accordingly, whenever you visit this website you should check to see if a new version of the terms has been posted.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to those terms or the website, you should contact us at: email@example.com.
- You must be 18 years old or older to use LemonJuice.com or have a legal guardian agree that you can use LemonJuice.com.
- We also allow businesses to use LemonJuice.com and make purchases. If you are using LemonJuice.com on behalf of a business, then you must have the authority to do so and your use of our site is a warranty that you have the authority to bind that business to these Terms.
- Be smart! You will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your username and password. We therefore recommend that you keep your password secure and don’t allow others to use your username. The only way we have to verify your identity, is through your username and password, so keep them to yourself.
- Be nice! We are trying to create a community at LemonJuice.com, so we won’t tolerate users that threaten, impersonate, abuse or harass other LemonJuice.com users or act in any way that we think is outside of these Terms or outside the spirit of LemonJuice.com.
- Because the internet is available pretty much everywhere, we can’t possibly keep up with all legal requirements that may apply to use of LemonJuice.com. We therefore put the onus on you to ensure that your use of LemonJuice.com complies with all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to you. These Terms are void and the use of LemonJuice.com is revoked where use is prohibited.
- We have other policies, guidelines, FAQs and requirements that we post elsewhere on LemonJuice.com from time to time. We expect that you will, and you agree to, abide by all requirements posted on LemonJuice.com. All of those policies, guidelines, FAQs and other requirements are incorporated into these Terms.
- If you don’t like something posted on LemonJuice.com, you may navigate away from that page. We can’t be responsible for the impact anything posted on LemonJuice.com may have on you.
- Those Terms will apply to any usage of LemonJuice.com.
Do’s and Don’ts
When using LemonJuice.com…
Re-post images from LemonJuice.com on other websites! (That’s right, this is a Do, not a Don’t.) We support this practice and think that it benefits our artists. As long as you include a link back to LemonJuice.com and the page on which that image or content appears (and otherwise comply with these Terms) we’re fine with your re-posting of content, thumbnails, links to LemonJuice.com, etc., in your blogs, social-network postings, listings, etc.
We only agree that you will re-post images as described in this paragraph. All other rights will remain unchanged.
Be authentic. All the registration information that you submit to us, and all other information posted or submitted to LemonJuice.com must be accurate, truthful and up-to-date. We rely on this information, so please let us know if any of your information changes.
Be responsible. You are solely responsible for your conduct on LemonJuice.com, including for any data, text, information, usernames, graphics, profiles, audio and video (“Content”) that you post, submit or display on LemonJuice.com.
Be careful. If you use any community features on LemonJuice.com, such as commenting or social networking, be aware that any personal information (such as your name, phone number, address, email address) that you choose to share, will be shown to other users of LemonJuice.com. So don’t post it unless you really want the general public to see it.
Infringe on our artists’ rights. This is their livelihood! If you reproduce or sell images of their artwork, or post their artwork on other sites without a link back to LemonJuice.com, you’ll be infringing their copyright and other rights to their art, which is illegal. As mentioned above under Do’s, we do give you the limited right to repost images from LemonJuice.com.
Infringe on other people’s rights. Don’t infringe upon any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
Abuse our site. You may not use LemonJuice.com for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, emoticons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites. Nor may you modify, adapt, disassemble or otherwise change or interfere with the use of LemonJuice.com. You are also not allowed to interfere with or disrupt LemonJuice.com or violate the security, servers or networks of LemonJuice.com.
Lie, cheat or steal. Don’t do anything on LemonJuice.com that is fraudulent or involves the sale of illegal, counterfeit, stolen items. This includes artists misrepresenting work as their own and buyers attempting to reproduce an artist’s artwork.
Don’t threaten, impersonate, abuse, defame, libel, or harass other LemonJuice.com users or act in any way that we think is outside of these Terms or the spirit of LemonJuice.com.
Don’t post, submit or display anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, obscene, profane, vulgar, offensive, or otherwise not appropriate, as determined by us.
Break the law. Don’t violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising).
Hack. Don’t even think about uploading, posting or displaying any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Ruin it for the rest of us. Don’t create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
Spam us (or anyone else!). Create or submit through or otherwise use LemonJuice.com to engage in any unwanted email solicitations, spam, or other business that is unrelated to LemonJuice.com.
Spread rumors. Link to LemonJuice.com in a manner that would create an association between LemonJuice.com and another site, or indicate that LemonJuice.com approves, endorses or is otherwise related to another site.
Our Rights and Responsibilities
- We try really, really hard to make LemonJuice.com available to you at all times. That being said, things do happen. LemonJuice.com may not be continuously available, your content might be removed without prior notice, and we might need to make updates to LemonJuice.com, our software, hardware or infrastructure. Rest assured that we will get LemonJuice.com back up and running as soon as we can.
- We reserve the right to terminate your LemonJuice.com account and username at all times and at our sole discretion if you violate these Terms, the spirit of these Terms or for any reason or no reason at all. We have the right to choose our customers and may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may need to change or discontinue certain aspects of LemonJuice.com. We may do so with or without prior notice to you.
- You can remove your profile at all times by deleting your account. This will also remove any private information you have stored in the system. We do not have the obligation to remove any comments or other postings that you have made on LemonJuice.com or to remove any information at all.
- By uploading Content to LemonJuice.com, you agree to allow other LemonJuice.com users to view, comment & criticize the Content, and you agree to allow LemonJuice.com to display the Content on our website, to store, modify, reformat, distribute and otherwise use and exploit the Content forever, as we see fit.
- LemonJuice.com website and all of its Content, trademarks, logos, designs, graphics, images, audio, video and software are owned by our licensors and us. LemonJuice.com is protected by International copyright laws, and all rights are reserved by us and our licensors.
- We will cooperate with any public authorities, law enforcement, court ruling, third party and/or government investigations, in a case we would be requested or ordered to comply.
- We are continuously doing everything we can, to keep our site virus free. We will not be held responsible for any damage that might occur due to any virus or hacking activities that might happen in our systems.
Third Party Services
Checkout, Shipping, Returns, Gift Certificates
We’re experts in art, not processing monetary/payment transactions. We use a third party to process payments for purchases that you make on LemonJuice.com. They have separate Terms and Conditions that you will need to agree to as part of the checkout process. We are not responsible for their Terms and Conditions or for the security and privacy of any credit card or other personal information that you might submit through them.
We will ship orders in accordance with your requests at checkout. All orders will be subject to our Shipping Policy.
Returns and refunds are governed by our Return Policy.
You may purchase and redeem Gift Certificates as set out on our Gift Certificate page.
When Will It End?
Just a little more!
The next two paragraphs are in all caps because our lawyers said they have to be. We’re really not trying to yell at you, promise.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE PROVIDE LEMONJUICE.COM “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE”, AND YOUR ACCESS OF LEMONJUICE.COM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT LEMONJUICE.COM OR OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR RESULT IN ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME, OR THAT THE OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. OUR SERVICES AND LEMONJUICE.COM ARE “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY). TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED US OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF LEMONJUICE.COM (REGARDLESS OF ITS BASIS), SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) AMOUNTS THAT YOU PAY IN CONNECTION WITH A PARTICULAR PURCHASE YOU MAKE FROM LEMONJUICE.COM AND (B) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Disputes with us
In the event a dispute arises between you and us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work quickly toward a solution. If we can’t come to a mutual resolution and need to get a neutral third party involved, rather than having to go to court, we require that any dispute related to these Terms or your use of LemonJuice be submitted to arbitration by a single arbitrator in London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
Disputes with others
If you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release us, LemonJuice.com (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Statute of limitations
You agree to shorten any statutory statute of limitation to 2 years only.
Keep in touch
You may contact us using the various methods listed on our Contact page. If we need to contact you, we will use the contact information that you provided to us as part of the registration process.
Definition of relations
You and LemonJuice.com are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
You may not assign, transfer, delegate or sub-license any of your rights under these Terms. We may assign, transfer, delegate or sublicense any of our rights under these Terms. If you don’t like whom we transfer our responsibilities to, then you should stop using LemonJuice.com.
If any provision of these Terms is illegal, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary for the rest of the agreement to remain enforceable.
Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. Just because we might waive compliance once, does not mean we will do so again. For any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding on us, one of our authorized representatives must provide you with written notice of that waiver.
Entire agreement almost
These Terms and any policies, guidelines, FAQs and requirements that we post on LemonJuice.com state the complete understanding between you and us. No modification of these Terms will be enforced against us unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative.
The headings don’t count
The section and paragraph headings in these Terms are for your reading pleasure only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
- All prices, commissions, fees and other amounts referred to in these Terms, including any prices, commissions and fees set forth on the LemonJuice site, are stated in U.S. dollars, even if they may be given in other currencies after using the current exchange rate, and do not include any sales, use, value added (“VAT “), goods and services (“GST “) or similar taxes or withholding taxes or any customs, duties or tariffs that may be assessed by any governmental tax authority or that are otherwise payable under applicable law with respect to the purchase, sale and licensing transactions contemplated hereunder (collectively, “Taxes “).
- Each party will be responsible for complying with any and all obligations imposed on it under applicable law with respect to the collection and payment of any Taxes.
- Each party will cooperate with the other party, and furnish the other party with any customary written documentation or forms required under applicable law to enable the other party to comply with such obligations or to exercise any rights available under applicable law.
Terms of return
- The customer has his full right to return the original art piece within 7 working days. If he decides to return the art piece he shall pay for the return shipping and insurance.
- If the art piece is safely returned to the artist, the customer will get his money back and the artist will get the shipping cost back from LemonJuice.
Damage of shipped art piece
- If the art piece was damaged on its way to the customer, the insurance and the shipping companies will be involved in order to determine why this happened.
- If the damage is due to improper packing, the artist needs to prove that it is not his fault in order to get his money back and the customer will get his money back.
- If the damage is due to improper handling by the customer, and the customer cannot prove anything else, the artist will receive his money.
- If the damage is due to improper handling by the shipping company, the shipping company or the insurance company will pay the artist and the customer will get his money back or will get another similar art piece from the artist, if he so wishes and the artist and the customer agree.
- The same will apply if the customer returns the art piece.